Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 2, 2018

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Funny factor

Guardians Of The Galaxy putlockers is a very funny superhero movie. It does not give us very heavy plot, premise is quite simple and best of all, it has a lot of funny moments. My wife and I really enjoyed this movie as we were laughing around the movie and even had some emotional moments as well as lovely to see at the end (and made my wife very emotional) . I like chemistry among the Guardians, and I love the cute and lovable behavior of Baby Groot. I also like the opening scene that I think is great.

In addition to the good chemistry between the stars, I also found the character Mantis very interesting to see, especially when she was dealing with Drax. In this sequel, it's also surprising to see Drax's humorous personality and his remarks. Both Yondu and the Nebula are also more important in this movie compared to Volume 1. There is a new surprise character played by Sylvester Stallone that I understand will play a bigger role in the Marvel movies in the same. hybrid.


In addition to the fun and light-hearted interactions, the film is not a full-fledged action genre. Most of it was done in the early stages, the middle and the end. The sound effects are very good, the effects related to Baby Groot and Rocket are great, but I feel the CGI effect is not good, especially in scenes in Ego planet, where it is actually seen by micro. calculated. However, it is not really a disturbing scene. It is quite curious for me that the movie trailer for this movie shows Kurt Russel describing Peter's father, which I think will be best hidden to avoid surfing. But as we continued to watch it, I realized that it was like a part that we had to plot.

See more:


I personally feel that this film is better than Volume 1, about story and character. And for those of you who know that Marvel's movies will have some end credits, better wait until the end, because this movie has not got 1, not 2 not even 3, but 5 credit scenes completely.

So, if you like the first collection, you will love it more. I would recommend you watch the first movie before watching this film to have a better understanding of the film. Although I am pretty sure that you will probably see it. Now if you are a fan of a heavier superhero movie, than this one may not fit your thirst, but I believe you will still be entertained watching this.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét